Thursday, September 04, 2008

Most recent pics of Christopher






So, most of you have seen these, and/or gotten some copies (if you didn't, and you would like one, let me know, I have lots!). I thought I would post them, cuz they're way cute. I've always been afraid to make an appointment for professional pics, cuz what if it's just a bad day or something, you know? But Lorae always takes her kids around their birthdays and special occasions, so she took all the kids together around C's birthday this time. It was the best present I'VE ever gotten, and it wasn't even my birthday! I was totally surprised (she kind of kidnapped him while my mom was babysitting for me. I was at work and didn't see them until about a week later), and very grateful. Thanks again, RaeRae, you rock!!


No comments: