Monday, September 08, 2008

more Disneyland

It was bound to happen, I suppose. But I always thought maybe Jaime would be the one to get him in real trouble.... : )



This pic is included because Shauna and I may or may not have spent quite a bit of time browsing Princess merchandise. But because we did, C got to hang out with Peter Pan looking for Tinkerbell!



This is an inside joke for our extended family. Years ago (like 10), we took a trip with my dad's whole side of the family to Disneyland. We made plans several times to meet up at the castle benches, but my family ended up waiting (more than 1 time) hours and the others never showed up. We actually ran into them accidentally once at Haunted Mansion, but otherwise they stood us up. This is a reenactment by the beautiful Shauna.

No comments: