Friday, September 05, 2008

Joely-Poly

I'm not sure if I've ever titled a post "Joel," but just in case, I used the nickname given to him by one of my "Disney Princess" friends from back when we were just dating. I still refer to him this way occasionally. But as usual, I digress. I thought since I had recently done a Christopher update, and goodness knows you've all heard enough about me lately, I would do a quick update on Joel too. So, here goes:

Work doesn't change much for our dear head of household, so that's about the same. He still runs a branch of the bank inside a King Soopers grocery store. He's doing great in school online. He just got to the point, with this new block of classes, where he gets to choose his classes. He's excited about that, but they are quite a bit more difficult and steadily more demanding as well. He's currently taking an accounting class and a world religion class, and he's doing very well in both, although to me he seems to be struggling a little more than usual. I don't know if struggling is the right word, but the assignments seem to be harder and he is telling me more about them as he tries to work through it. At church, he recently got released from one of his callings, so he's back to just having his precious primary class, and he truly loves those boys and loves being in Primary.

Other than that, he's just been putting up with me, which is no small feat : ). But really, he's helped me do tons of stuff around the house lately, we've totally cleaned out as we've been going and he's probably done more than me! And he almost always does the dishes for me because, well, I just hate them. Christopher loves to do dishes, but so far only at my parents', so we're going to have to figure out how to carry that over to home! Anyway, now I think you know whats up with all of us, and hopefully I'll be better about the blogs and just log day to day stuff (I'll try not to bore you!). Love everyone!

No comments: