Monday, September 08, 2008

Just Chillin'

I just got done with a week of work for the Rockies, and now I have 4 days off, so C and I really are just chillin'. We're also trying to keep the house in decent shape, since we just worked so hard to get it there. And of course, I'm doing a bit of hair. I'm never really idle, I've realized. But I did get to take a nice bath, read an entire novel, and get to relax a little today, so it's all good. C and I also made runs to beauty supply stores (speaking of which, if anyone ever wants me to get them anything, let me know!). We had to go to 2 because Peel's is being remodeled, and I just didn't want to deal with trying to find what I needed, it's a mess! I think they should just close til it's done. But since no one asked me as usual..... : P

I thought that since I skipped a whole bunch of our vacation from March picture-wise, I would post a few of them today. And since I haven't yet figured out how to post pictures and have them end up where I want them in relation to the text, I'm gonna do it seperately, so there will be several posts from today.

No comments: