Friday, November 28, 2008

8 Things...

This is my last post today, I swear.

I hardly ever do these things, and I don't think Amber meant to tag me(you would use my married initial, right??), but I am not completely sure; regardless, it sounded like fun, and 8 is my favorite number, so here goes:

8 TV shows I watch
Top Chef
The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars
Samantha Who
Law and Order SVU
Heroes
Oprah (occasionally)
Ellen (occasionally)

8 Favorite Restaurants
Costa Vida
Senor Rics
Ale House (Orlando)
Bennegins (but it's closed here, so sad)
Outback
Amura Sushi (Orlando)
Panera
Coldstone Creamery

8 things I did yesterday
made cinnamon rolls for breakfast
watched the Thanksgiving Day parade
helped my family look for Black Friday Deals
gave my son a bath
curled my hair
ate Thanksgiving Dinner
took pictures with family
drove home

8 things I look forward to
Christmas (most of the following are kind of linked to Christmas as well)
the cruise we're taking next month
seeing Joel's family for Christmas
seeing my cousins for New Years
1pm church (Though I'll be sick of it by February or March)
Growing our family somehow
my business growing
Joel finishing school

8 things I love
Family
Friends
the Gospel
my job(s)
sleep
travel
warm weather
being a mom

8 things I can't stand
driving on icy roads
doing smelly dishes
ignorance
when my computer doesn't work
potty training
endless laundry
idleness
rudeness
rap music

8 things on my wishlist
more kids
seeing my extended family more
a house
new clothes
my business doing well
a good vacation and everyone being happy on it
eventually I would like to get my ear fixed
being able to travel more

8 people I am tagging ( have no idea if or when anyone will do this!)
Jeanine
Becky
Jeannie
Jamie
Kelly D.
Patti
Melissa B.
Janisa

2 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

Ha! I totally DID mean to tag you and didn't even realize I did the wrong initial! I guess you are always Kristen M in my mind not Kristen G! LOL

Kelly said...

thanks for the tag . . . not! Just joking.

Do you have to tag 8? Maybe I'll do 4