Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lolabelle Salon, Ltd.

So here (finally) are some pics of the salon. This is the front door. You can't really read anything, but the circle up there says Lolabelle and 15, which is my studio number. The door also says Lolabelle, that one you can read if you're looking for it.
This is my product shelf and side and back wall. I sell Paul Mitchell and Pureology products. You can also see the fridge and some of my tools, and one of my waiting chairs.
The sink, backbar, cabinets, and everything reflected in the mirrors : )

I wish I was there more and busier, as I've stated in the blog before, but I love having this space and feeling really active in the industry again. I'm way excited about the future and really getting going. I officially opened October 20th, and my first client was one I've been doing for a few months now. She's the wife of a paramedic I work with at Coors Field. He helped me a LOT in getting started, as he's getting his masters in Taxation. They were so sweet, they brought me flowers (You can see them on the top shelf about the sink), toasted the occasion with sparkling cider (the bottle of which- after C drinking most of it single-handedly, is also near the sink in the pic), and both signed an official "first dollar". I couldn't have asked for a more awesome first day!

I also had a great time decorating the place, with a lot of help from my friend Charlie who is an UpperCase Living rep. I ordered the stuff on the walls, but she's completely responsible for the cute seasonal stuff around the place. I love how the paint turned out. If I didn't have 5 jobs already, I might try interior decorating! : P

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Kristen,

The pictures look great and since I was only there yesterday I can vouch for how awesome your space really is. You have done a great job in decorating.

Thanks for doing my hair. You did an great job and I am fussy, or maybe just a little to into my hair, who can really tell (: But seriously, Thanks. I am really happy with it!

See you in 2 months. Well, I'll see you tomorrow but I mean for my next hair appointment (:

Amber and The Boys said...

Wow! That looks so so nice! Nice job and how extremely exciting for you. Hang in there and just watch the clients build up as time goes on! I know you can succeed!

kim said...

Looks really nice from the pics. I will have to vome by sometime. Hope you guys are doing well.