Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving

We had a pretty typical family Thanksgiving. Denise was visiting from Utah. We spent the night so Joel could participate in the Annual Aurora Highlands Ward Turkey Bowl, at which my father got a black eye; and the youth beat the older guys for the first time in many moons, largely in thanks to Mitchell and his friends, who actually play footbell. We girls made cinnamon rolls, watched the Macy's parade, and looked for Black Friday Deals.

Lorae and her family came over for dinner. We had roasted turkey, fried turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, yams, greens, green bean casserole, lorae's mac and cheese, rolls, gravy, and of course, pie. I may be forgetting something else. There was a lot of food!

Being me, I remembered to bring my camera, but neglected to actually take it out to take pictures. So, these ones are courtesy of my sister(s):
Here's one of all the sisters. Everyone curled their hair, so I had to too. Of course, it looks much better on all of them. But remember, I cut and color all that hair!
Then we had to add our Mommy

Here we are the night before at the Mall, when we took C to see Santa. Jaime also bought him a Koala Build-A-Bear.


Here are all the girls at Thanksgiving, when we added Lili and Lorae.



Here's the whole immediate family. Back row: Jaime, Denise, Mom, Dad, Me, and Shauna; Front rown: Steven, Mitchell, Joel, and of course, Christopher.




No comments: