Thursday, November 20, 2008

Savage Boy- starring Christopher

K, call me stupid, but I couldn't figure out how to post a video as an actual post. I know it's possible, and if anyone wants to share the secret with me, please do.

So anyway, my siblings, Jaime and Steven, are in a film class together. They made one of their recent assignments, doing a dream sequence, with Christopher as the star. It's on Facebook and Youtube, but I thought I'd post it here so everyone can see it. He was difficult to work with, from what I hear, so I don't think we have a child star on our hands. But Jaime did a great job editing and it's really cute! He actually won't watch it anymore. He got scared of the stuffed animals roaring at him during filming, and now he has a new clause in his contract for any film he makes not to work with them. Haha, just kidding!

So anyway, since I'm technically challenged, it's at the very bottom of this page!

No comments: