Saturday, January 24, 2009

Widget

K, so I added one of those cheesy baby countdown widgets. Mostly cuz I wanted to see what it looks like at this stage, cuz when we look at the books, C says our baby looks like a monster. He's kinda right. Not so much from the widget, but look up a good 3D image of a fetus (I think it's actually not even a fetus for another week or so), at 10 weeks, and it's a little monster-reminiscent. On the widget, it's just kind of alien-ish. Anyway, there it is. I don't know how long I'll leave it up, but it's pretty funny. Christopher says the baby is a boy and his name will be "Peel." He won't really put up with anyone saying anything different. He's going to be in for a rude awakening, because regardless of gender, I am not naming my child Peel! : P

By the way, thanks for the prayers, Amber! I really appreciate it! It made me cry to read that, and I'd like to say it's cuz I'm preggers, but you know me, and it's probably not, cuz I'm always a crier! : ). Love ya!

3 comments:

The Easton Family said...

yeah, they do look like monsters for a while, don't they? :) Congrats...cool widget. I don't know when C was born, but I loved being pregnant in the summer. Lots of flip flops and excuses to be in the pool A LOT!

MELISSA said...

i am so excited for you;) any names picked out?

Kelly said...

Yeah, everything is going great. I am so happy for the 3 of you. You know Peel is a great pregnancy baby name. You have to have one. Kaiden was called Percy before he was born. You have to pick something that you would never call your baby in a million years, so maybe Peel will work. I think I will call baby Peel too. Good one C,you are onto it.