Friday, January 23, 2009

3

I've sat down to blog a lot lately but not really been able to think of anything. I'm pretty sure this has a lot to do with being pregnant. Thinking is highly overrated anyway, but I have an especially hard time doing it when I'm preggo. Having said that, I hereby apologize to anyone for forgetting anything the next few months. Feel free to remind me of things frequently! I'm starting to write more things down, but just in case.... : P

Anyway, I thought I would log something I want to remember about Christopher and his obsession with the number 3 right now. Most everyone knows about this, and maybe I've even talked about it before, but I find it pretty darn cute at the moment. Not only is it his age and favorite number, but he actually weighs 33 lbs and his height is 3 ft 3 inches. He tells me often that he's not going to turn 4. I find this ironic as well, because when Mitchell was 3, he was my little buddy and I just loved him and begged him not to age past 3. He alternated between promising me he wouldn't and saying "Nope, I have to grow up!" Obviously he did, since he's dwarfed me in height and now refers to me as his "older little sister." Now that C is 3, I remember why it's such a fun age. Don't get me wrong, he has a horrible independent/control freak streak goin' on, and we're in the middle of potty training, which is the bain of my existence, and some days it seems like everything is a fight; but he's also incredibly sweet and helpful when he wants to be. And they're just the perfect size for a good hug and cuddle at this age. And he's just so darn cute, cuz he's getting to be a boy and not a baby or toddler, but he's still so little and adorable. Everything is cutest in miniature. Anyway, I love him to pieces, and even when he is throwing a fit because there's not 3 of something, or it's the wrong answer, I find his obsession pretty dang adorable!

No comments: