Monday, December 29, 2008

Princess Lunch

So, I thought it would be fun to have breakfast for the girls at Cinderella's Royal Table, a restaurant actually located inside the castle. But alas, when I called to make the reservation (like 4 months in advance!), they only had lunch for 6. It's very popular (it's also very expensive!). Anyway, it ended up being me, my sisters Shauna and Jaime, My cousin Becky and her daughter Audrey, and my friend Trish, who came back just to meet us for the lunch. A photo package is included, so when you first walk into to Throne room, it was decorated for Christmas, and they took a pic of all of us with Cinderella. Have to find where I put those pics! Anyway, then they call your name ("Royal Family Whatever"), and you go up the spiral staircase to the dining hall.

The Princesses were really only interested in Audrey. This was pretty much fine with us. Shauna did get a pic with one of them. Belle, Jasmine, Snow White, and Mary Poppins all came by the table. Here are Audrey and Belle:
I just love this one. It's Becky, with the wand they gave us, casting a spell or making a wish or something. It was a presentation they told us all to do and then the room got all sparkly. Beck got way into it!
Becky and Audrey:


Me and Trish:


Shauna and Jaime with their menus:
All in all, very fun and girly. And the food was great!














No comments: