Monday, March 02, 2009

Another Doctor Appointment....

On Feb 23rd I had another appointment. The baby's heartbeat was a bit slower this time, 148. That's about what Christopher's was all the time. The only other interesting thing about the appointment was that I haven't gained much weight at all. My doctor is not thrilled about this, but I'm not very worried. The thing is, I went into this pregnancy weighing the most I have ever weighed (besides pregnancy, of course) at about 153, give or take. Now I'm hovering around 157 at over 4 months in. But my peak weight with C was 165, so I'm not too far away and I have no doubt that I'll get there soon! And I'm only 5'2", so it looks like plenty to me! I explained to the doctor that I'm not necessarily eating a ton, and I choose soup and salad a LOT right now, because I hate feeling really full. She just cautioned me that soup has a lot of sodium, and I may not be getting enough protein. So, I'm trying to make sure it's balanced, but everything will be fine.

Next appointment is March 27th and includes the ultrasound. I'm trying not to be too excited, because I don't want to jinx finding out what we're having, but..... I really hope we can find out what we're having!!

No comments: