Thursday, October 09, 2008

more "A day in the life of C at the ballpark"

Then they head over to the interactives area, where he plays Tball. I think his swing and follow-through were better when he was 1 1/2!
C as (I think) Jeff Francis.
Then they'll head almost halfway around the ballpark to the playground. Joel hardly gets to watch the games anymore because C will insist on going back and forth between Tball and the playground. Occasionally stopping in the 3rd inning to see Dinger. I don't know why Joel complains so much about it. It's not like the Rockies were worth watching much this year anyway : P
Not sure what this is supposed to be. A Rockies milk truck? I just like the pic of C.
More sliding. He really loves slides. Except at McDonald's, because he's too short for the equipment to get up to them, but he still insists on going there and making me eat that disgusting food......sorry, little off-subject......

No comments: