Thursday, February 18, 2010

Pictures and Such

Here are some cute recent pictures:

Christopher sleeping on the living room chair. He always seems so quiet and harmless sleeping like this :)
Christopher and Cameron one Sunday in their only matching outfits. I love how C1 looks like he's plotting world domination or something.
K, this has happened a few times, but I actually got pictures twice. They both usually wake up in our bed of course, but it's amazing to me that they're totally sleeping and in the same position a lot of the time!

Love, love, love my boys!

3 comments:

The Easton Family said...

Sure miss you guys....cutie cute boys!

Laura said...

That is SO SWEET! It is so fun to have two boys in a row... I have loved seeing what great friends they are! SO sweet!

April said...

I can't believe that they sleep the same way-that is so cool-must be brothers! They are so cute, I am hoping to meet them someday