Monday, February 15, 2010

Cameron's First Christmas

I am way, WAY behind. I find that I don't like to blog so much during rough times, and we've been hit with some things we're trying to work through lately. However, I do still want a good accurate record. I'm hoping this year for my birthday I can print my blog off in one of those nifty books and it'll be great to have! Anyway, here is my recap of Christmas 2009 with lots of pictures!

My family ended up going to California for Christmas, due to my grandpa having medical issues (a LOT of them :)). Luckily, he's doing pretty well now. Just needs to put on some weight, a problem I pray for daily :) hehe, just kidding. Anyway, the decision was made too late for Joel to get time off of work, so this led to our first Christmas with just our little family since we were married! I was kind of dreading it, cuz I'm used to chaos and love having everyone around. For 2008, we were in Orlando with BOTH of our families, so this would be a big change. But it was actually really nice and I loved it!

This is our Christmas tree before it was attacked by a certain little boy :)
All of my cute boys on Christmas Eve. Aren't they so adorable??
Christopher and Cameron ready for bed so Santa can come! Darn red-eye that doesn't really show when I'm choosing thumbnails :(
Our little Santa and his reindeer feet!
Cameron in his Bumbo chair. OK, so it was a present more for us, but it's been really handy!
Some of Christopher's presents. We didn't get Grandma and Grandpa Gaineys package until a couple of days after Christmas, so it was kind of fun to have it spread out. Christmas present-wise it got a lot better after that package came. Especially for Joel and I!
I made breakfast :)
Christopher opening his most asked-for present, the "Mickey choo-choo express"
Cameron starting to "open" the Bumbo with a lot of help! It was not the easiest thing to wrap! (Santa told me :))
Our tradition is to take the boys to Cherry Creek Mall for the Santa picture. It's pretty much the only time we go to that mall. This year was great, no wait whatsoever, and we were done in less than 10 minutes altogether. Love it!

No comments: