Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Birthdays and Baby....

Hmmmm....it's not letting me move the pictures around, so I guess I'll just go out of order. This is just a follow-up to the rest of C's birthday celebration. We did cake and presents on the weekend so that more people could be there. He still talks about how it wasn't his birthday. I feel kind of bad that he didn't get one big party. I really wanted to plan something now that he's a little older, but everything right now is just baby, baby, baby; and I'm so tired all the time. And now next year his brother's birthday will be so close! But we'll do something and plan better!

So, anyway, here is Christopher blowing out his candles. You can also see Joel (he had to make him lean forward a bit, since he was nowhere near the candles) and our neighbor Kimball too.
This is the cake. Most of you know I am not really crafty or anything, except in small spurts, so we almost always order cakes. Plus, I really like the whipped-cream frosting : )
The birthday boy. Isn't this a cute picture? It's on my phone right now.
So, we have moved on from the 4th Birthday and now are anxiously awaiting Cameron's arrival. No one more anxiously or nervously than me! I went to the doctor yesterday (Tuesday the 4th), and my doctor asked if I wanted to schedule an induction a few days early. I said "Yes, PLEASE!!" She said no more than a week, and her Tuesday is crazy and she's off on Wednesday, so we settled on Thursday, the 13th (not crazy about that, but oh well). So, unless I go into labor early, I will check into the hospital Thursday morning at 7:30 and the baby should be born sometime that day! I really am finding that I like having it scheduled. The idea of going into labor actually really scares me for some reason. Plus, I just like being able to plan everything. I will work Friday thru Wednesdays' Rockies games, and then miss the day game on Thursday and hopefully nothing else! I know, I'm such a dork. Anyway, that's the plan for now. I'll update accordingly. We'll be able to upload pics from my phone onto facebook right away from the hospital, so if you're on Facebook, check for baby pics Thursday afternoon/evening!!

1 comment:

April said...

So cute! Happy Late B-day!!!

I am excited for you to have your baby! I wish I live closer :( Having my second was hard (emotionally) I thought I could not love another baby as much as I loved my first....ofcourse its instant. Its a good thing you have family around you can lean on them! Good luck-enjoy them while they are little :)