Friday, June 26, 2009

Florida Trip part 2

On the 3rd, we checked into Disney's All-Star Movies Resort for a couple of nights, explored the area and did some fun stuff around Disney property....


At All-Star Movies, we got to stay in one of the Toy Story buildings, which is exactly what we wanted. Here are the boys walking into that area of the resort. The door says "Andy's Room" and when you get inside the area, there are giant replicas of lots of the toys from the movie. Way cute. We were actually in the Woody Building, on the 3rd floor.

Here is Christopher in the little car from the movie that always sits on the "road" to the Toy Story area (Joel knows the name of this car, I can never remember it):

And here is our little fishie swimming, which he just LOVES. This was a big reason for staying at the resort at all. He never really gets to swim when we go down there, so I thought it would be fun for him to play at a fun pool. This was the Fantasia pool and had a big Sorcerer Mickey that sprays water all over. Mission accomplished, because Christopher loved it, even though before the trip every time I showed him pictures, he just said "Mom, I just want to go back on the Mickey boat." Crazy kid!

Christopher and Kitty jumping on the bed. I only condone this until you're about 6 or 7......Shauna!! Notice the towel mickey head on the bed.
We also played miniature golf at the Winter Summerland Course next to Blizzard Beach (one of Disney's water parks). Christopher really likes miniature golf, we actually ended up doing it teice on this trip. Here he is concentrating on setting up his shot. Ok, not really, but doesn't it look like that?? So cute!

Mom and I had to send Shauna a picture of us having fun at a Disney Property without her. She does it to us too. It's just one of the many ways our family shows our love. It's also one of the very few pictures I'm in, so I thought I should include one in all my pregnant glory! I was almost 7 months at this point. We met up with my parents that evening at Downtown Disney. They had arrived in town the night before. Jaime would get in late that night.

Next time we think we'll stay on property more. It's really fun to just be guests! They were also running a great deal on the resorts (I assume because of the economy), and we discovered we really like the dining plan as well. Over the next couple of days we did the parks....

No comments: