Friday, June 26, 2009

Florida Trip part 1

So, Day 1 (June 1st) was mostly just flying to Orlando and having dinner. We flew direct on Southwest, and here's Christopher (not really sure why he looks so tired) on the plane. He was pretty good. We brought coloring and reading books to entertain him. Please notice his Kitty smashed behind him. Kitty has mad quite a few trips now. I believe she's been to Florida 2 or 3 times, and on a road trip to Utah and California. Well-traveled Kitty! We got settled at Joel's parents' and waited for his Dad to get off of work, then went to dinner at Ale House (have to have my zingers when we go down there!)
Day 2- We went to some of the outlets down by Disney property, then met up with my cousins Becky and Lori at the Millenia Mall (I think it's actually called Mall at Millenia, but whatever). The following pics are Audrey (Becky's daughter) and Christopher "looking through the fishies" on the 2nd floor of the mall while we waited for Becky to shop in Ann Taylor.
They then also proceeded to chase each other around. I was all for however they could entertain themselves! Doing normal stuff with my cousins and just hanging out made me want to move back even more. The heat and humidity in the summer months did NOT! lol Which is fine, because it's not really possible quite yet anyway.




No comments: