Monday, May 03, 2010

Christopher at 4 and a 1/2ish

Christopher is....hmmmmm...what to say?? The positive stuff is, he's really smart (I know, every mom thinks that, and they're all right, I am sure! :)). He picks up on things I'm amazed by almost every day. He has grown socially by leaps and bounds thanks to his preschool, music class, and primary interactions. He can be extremely sweet and will tell me he loves me completely out of the blue. However, he is still quite the control-freak; and VERY strong-willed. We have daily struggles over the simplest things. I'm really trying to get him to learn to pick his battles and that these little things he gets so upset about really aren't important in the long-run. But most of the times I feel like I fail miserably. We're debating whether or not to have him start kindergarten in the Fall due to the fact that we may move mid-semester and one of the things he has a really hard time with is change. He STILL talks about our old house and his old primary class.

He LOVES his baby brother, though he does have some small jealousy issues that pop up every now and then. Luckily he has yet to actually take anything out on Cameron!

Physically, he is about 41 inches tall(we checked because we're thinking about a Disneyland trip this summer and wanted to see if he could go on most of the rides), and about 35 pounds.

We love our fast-growing boy! I can hardly believe this summer we will have a 5-yr-old. They grow up so fast!

No comments: