Wednesday, September 16, 2009

1 month old

Cameron is just over a month now. He's starting to try to hold his head up and spits out a pacifier when he knows it's time to eat. He definitely uses his hands more. He still seems to be gaining weight very quickly. I call him my chunk-a-chunk of burning love : )

We blessed him at Church on September 6th, over Labor Day weekend. Joel's parents were in town and we had our Dads, Steven, and Stuart Robison stand in with, of course, Joel and the Bishopric. We wish more family could have been there, but Rick and Dan were still in Arizona for my cousin Madison's wedding, which was the previous Friday. I'm really grateful to Steven and Denise for taking the time to be here from Utah. Here are a couple of pictures of him in his blessing outfit:

Thanks so much to Jeannie for letting us borrow the outfit! He was already too big for the outfit from Steven, Mitchell and Christophers' blessings. And thanks again to everyone who traveled to be here. We love you! Next time maybe I'll write a blog about something other than my kids.... but no promises : )

2 comments:

The Easton Family said...

What a good looking kid! I'm such a dork that I dressed Porter in that for his Blessing, but never took any pictures of him...He's probably a little too big to do it now...hmmmm.

April said...

What a cute dude!!! You do have a very supportive family. That is good-treasure it. And don't feel bad that you blog a ton about you kids. That's what our lives are all about!!!!