Thursday, July 05, 2007

Movin into July......

Ok, here we go, trying to do this more often......

The past couple of weeks have stayed very busy for us. We got some good news. Joel got a promotion that, to us, was pretty sudden. We knew it might be coming up sometime this year, but not quite so soon. They almost announced it in a meeting before they told Joel! So anyway, he is going to be supervisor of his branch. It's exciting, but at the same time a little limiting because this is actually as far as he can go in the company without a degree. But we'll see what happens.

I had a crazy first week of July at work. We had the Mets in town, and fireworks the 3rd and 4th. Both were sellouts and the 3rd was fairly uneventful, but the 4th was crazy. The Rox swept the Mets, so that was fun, but when the command center is so busy, the game gets a little lost to us : (.

So, I have one more series and then Christopher and I are off to Orlando! I am very excited, although a little worried about the heat and humidity. I don't think I've been down there this time of year since I moved back!

Well, someone just woke up from his nap, so we must go cut Grammy's hair : )

1 comment:

Ellie said...

So I just wanted to see if you remembered me. I saw your blog on Rachael's and thought I'd say HI!