Monday, May 08, 2006

Christopher's doctor visit

We had an appointment this past Tuesday, and C is 17lbs, 14oz; 26 1/2 inches long(tall); and his head, is .......big. Just kidding, I think it was 44cm. But it's in the 50th percentile while his height and weight are only in the 5-10 percentile. But he's healthy as a horse and developmentally he's doing everything he's supposed to, so the doctor said he's great. And he can drink regular milk and eat anything (that's not a choking hazard) except honey and nuts. This makes me very happy because quite frankly, my Dad feeds him everything anyway : )

And the Rockies are doing really well, so work is good. Well, that's not true. I liked work a lot better last year. The management for the facilities crew is kind of lacking this year and sometimes that drives me nuts. But it is fun that the team is winning.

No comments: