Monday, April 24, 2006

April 23, 2006

Well, I've decided to jump on the bandwagon and start blogging. Mostly because it seems like a good way to let everyone know what's going on with Christopher (yeah, we know he's all you care about : )), and because my journal writing has gone to Utah since I got married. Here's hoping I keep this up!

Right now we are anxiously awaiting the arriving of some teeth. It seems he has about 5 coming in, but they won't quite poke through. One did, and then went back into the gums. (I have witnesses!) Poor Christopher is in a lot of pain, but for the most part deals with it pretty well.

C and I are about to go to Utah to see Shauna and Denise (my sisters) graduate from BYU, and we're very excited! We'll also get to see Becky's (my cousin) baby Audrey, for the first time. Unfortunately, Joel can't make the trip, he has to work.

OK, that's it for now, I'm going to go see if I can post pictures!

Kristen

1 comment:

Rae said...

Becky had a baby? And they live in Utah? How sad, it was nice to see them around. I am so happy you started a blog, now we can keep in better touch. :)